All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tree That Bear Climbed is a creative twist on the classic, The House that Jack Built. Young listeners and early readers will love the rhythmic repetition as they learn about the many parts of a tree. Beginning with the roots that anchor the tree, this cumulative verse story climbs to a surprise ending. Why is bear so eager to climb the tree and what happens when he gets to the top?
- Author BiographyAward-winning authorMarianne Berkes(Daisylocks) is a retired teacher and librarian who turned her love of nature and teaching into writing informational picture books. In addition toAnybody Home?, The Tree That Bear Climbedand the award-winningAnimalogyfor Arbordale, some of Marianne s other recent and award-winning titles include: Going Home, The Mystery of Animal Migration; Over in the Ocean, in a Coral Reef; Over in the Jungle, a Rainforest Rhyme; Going Around the Sun, Some Planetary Fun, andWhat's in the Garden?. Visit her website atwww.MarianneBerkes.com.
- Author(s)Marianne Berkes
- PublisherArbordale Publishing
- Date of Publication10/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArbordale Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width213 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kathleen Rietz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.