CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a way for cyclists and triathletes to consolidate training data, track progress, redefine goals throughout the season, and record the way their bodies respond from day to day. This title includes various training details, with charts to organise race results and fitness indicators, and physiological test results.
- Author BiographyJoe Friel's TrainingBible Coaching company is one of the most respected and successful in endurance sports. Joe has been training endurance athletes since 1980, including national champions, world championship contenders, and Olympic athletes in road cycling, mountain biking, triathlon, and duathlon. Joe is an elite certified USA Triathlon and USA Cycling Coach and holds a master's degree in exercise science. Joe is a featured columnist for VeloNews and Inside Triathlon magazines and his articles and interviews appear in dozens of national and international magazines, newspapers, and websites. Joe conducts training and racing seminars around the world and online and provides consulting services for corporations in the fitness industry. He has also been active in business as the founder of Ultrafit, an association of coaching businesses, Training Peaks, a web-based software company, and Training Bible Coaching.
- Author(s)Joe Friel
- Date of Publication13/10/2007
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width165 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.