All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Trinity: Explained and Defended is an apologetic work which t only addresses many of more common criticisms of the biblical doctrine of the Trinity, but offers a detailed explanation of what the Trinity is, and how the Bible reveals its reality.
- Author BiographyPaul Derengowski is currently a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Pretoria, South Africa, where he is pursuing the degree in Dogmatics and Christian Ethics. He currently holds the M.A. in Apologetics from Biola University, La Mirada, California, as well as masters degrees in theology (Th.M.) and Master of Divinity (M.Div.) from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas. Paul is also the founder and director of the Christian Apologetics Project; a ministry devoted to a biblical defense of the Christian faith. See http: //capro.info for more information.
- Author(s)Paul Derengowski
- Date of Publication16/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.