All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTillmann C. Lauk discusses law-making at the European level and argues that problems with EU legislation, banking regulation and currency debasement are due to a lack of democratic control. He insists on the need for radical reform both of banking and of international money and makes an important contribution to the debate on the future of finance.
- Author BiographyTillmann Lauk, born in Stuttgart (Germany), studied law and protestant theology. As a Fulbright Scholar he gained a postgraduate degree at Columbia Law and Business School New York. After working for six years at the Boston Consulting Group, he held various executive positions, including at the Board of Deutsche Bank AG and as founder and CEO of a venture capital fund. He lives in Barcelona, from where he pursues various academic and entrepreneurial interests.
- Author(s)Tillmann C. Lauk
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- SubjectEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.