All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one of the voicing reference volumes for the Adventures in Harmony Music Course. The main instruction volume for this series is: The Handbook of Harmony - Gospel - Jazz - R&B - Soul COLOR - ISBN - 1453700951. B&W - ISBN - 1453684093. In this volume we will explore passing chords based on tones that are t in the major scale. Learn to voice chords on the bII, mir III, bV (Tritone) and the #V. The voicings in this reference are used in the patent pending system and technique created by Creative Music. Creative Music has developed a revolutionary method enabling keyboard musicians to quickly harmonize a line of tes with infinite chord changes. Imagine being able to play a different chord on every melody te! The system is such that two musicians will come up with the same resulting harmonization. This is the first time that this information has appeared in print allowing anybody to create that soulful sound in their music. With this course you will be creating harmonies and progressions to go with music of your choice. There are songs or progressions to memorize in this course. This is because you are going to be creating your own progressions and harmonies to go with the songs that you choose. This is a step-by-step that you can apply to any piece of music Gregory Moody Creative Music's founder is an accomplished musician and software engineer, who comes from a family lineage of musicians, i.e., his world famous cousin NEA jazz master and recording artist, James Moody. Music education has t changed in the last century, and Creative Music is on the forefront of turning that around. We are re-inventing how music has been taught for the last century. Our instructional method goes against the grain of all past music education teaching methodologies.
- Author BiographyGregory Moody Creative Music's founder is an accomplished musician and software engineer, who comes from a family lineage of musicians, i.e., his world famous cousin NEA jazz master; flute, tenor and alto saxophonist and recording artist, James Moody. Music education has not changed in the last century, and Creative Music is on the forefront of turning that around. The Adventures in Harmony Course is re-inventing how music has been taught for the last century. Our instructional method goes against the grain of all past music education teaching methodologies. In fact we are proud of this invention/discovery and the internals of our system and technique are proprietary and were developed through years of computer analysis and modeling.
- Author(s)Gregory Moody
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width203 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.