All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComplete year-by-year history of the Trophy (and unit construction Tiger) twins from 1949 to 1983. Includes original factory model photos, technical specifications, colour schemes, engine & frame numbers, model type identification and details of Trophy & Tiger achievements. The complete source book.
- Author BiographyAfter National Service in the Royal Air Force Harry Woolridge applied for a job in the Service Department at the Triumph Engineering Company, and was lucky enough to be selected. Thus began a working relationship with Triumph and its motorcycles that would last thirty years: an experience Harry says he would not have missed at any price. After a few years in the Service Department, Harry joined the team in the Experimental department until he was promoted to the position of Assistant Quality Control Manager. Later, in a reshuffle of titles, he became Inspection Foreman for Motorcycle Assembly and Production Development. With the formation of the Meriden Co-operative, Harry served as Warranty/Service Manager until the factory closed in 1983.
- Author(s)Harry Woolridge
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2016
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/09/2016
- Weight544 g
- Width207 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.