Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the inaugural James Herbert Award, THE TROOP is a vel that cant fail to get under your skin...He felt something touch his hand. Which is when he looked down. For the scouts of Troop 52, three days of camping, hiking and survival lessons on Falstaff Island is as close as they'll get to a proper holiday. Which was when he saw it. But when an emaciated figure stumbles into their camp asking for food, the trip takes a horrifying turn. The man is t just hungry, he's sick. Sick in a way they have never seen before. Which was when he screamed. Cut off from the mainland, the troop face a terror far worse than anything they could have made up around a campfire. To survive they will have to fight their fears, the elements ...and eventually each other.
- Author BiographyNick Cutter is a pseudonym for an acclaimed author of novels and short stories. He lives in Toronto, Canada.
- Author(s)Nick Cutter
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight480 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $16.42
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.