All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis entertaining narrative recounts the adventure of a Wisconsin family's move to a tiny island in Belize, Central America. Both amusing and informative, it captures their real-life experiences, while transporting the reader to a Caribbean paradise. This chronicle describes the trials and achievements on the Ashton's journey as they secure a home, establish new careers, and settle into island life in San Pedro Town. Peppered with colorful photos and subtle humor, this book is an easy-read and it will take you to the rtheast coast of Belize where coconut palms sway in the gentle tropical breezes.
- Author BiographyRobert, Lydia and their daughter SierraSky moved to Belize in 2009 after having visited just one year prior. They fell in love with the island and chose to wrap up their life in Lake Geneva, WI as soon as possilbe and headed out to San Pedro town without a plan for the future. To this day they still reside in San Pedro and still embrace the country, the culture, and most of all, the people of Belize.
- Author(s)Lydia a Estes
- PublisherBaretoes Ltd.
- Date of Publication14/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaretoes Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $56.43
- AU $13.17Trending at AU $14.69
- AU $27.97Trending at AU $31.77
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $32.52
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.74
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.