All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionNo fury like a telepath scorned... Hell-bent on murdering her philandering husband Henry, eccentric Chicago billionaire Simone Freitag is seeking the perfect weapon in the last place she'd ever set foot in - a Wint-Mart in Sandusky, Ohio - when a chance encounter with vacationing FBI agent Brian Kirby ignites an inexplicable attraction. In a moment of weakness, Simone reveals the truth about her eccentricity: she can read minds. Her Sandusky Wint-Mart confession is the least of her worries. In her absence, Henry has the audacity to get himself murdered without her; leaving her to deal with his scheming mistress, his interfering sister, and a string of art forgeries. Simone is soon drawn into a web of tampered evidence and conspiracy theories. When the FBI sends Special Agent Kirby to investigate Henry's murder, trouble comes from an unexpected place, the remnants of her broken heart. It's a madcap race to catch a killer, but Simone isn't out for justice. She just wants to kw where to send the thank you te. Parental Control Assessment: This is a murder-mystery with a pararmal, romantic theme. The author would like to make it kwn that this story contains material that might be considered PG13 in nature. Some mild language is used in everyday expression situations. Illicit drug use is implied of some mir characters, as a mentioned in passing situation. Alcohol is prevalent, used only by legal drinking age characters in casual situations. Firearms are present, and discussion of firearms takes place between characters. Violence exists: it is after all a murder-mystery, but it is kept to minimum and should t be too graphic. A bedroom scene is implied, but otherwise the romantic elements are of the clean, fade-to-black variety.
- Author BiographyShelton Keys Dunning is the author of The Trouble With Henry and Hagatha Kittridge Must Die, as well as several short stories and the blogs Expressions of Talking Leaves and The Scribe, The Quill, and the Secret Notebook. She has been passionate about reading and writing since she knew words existed, loving the escape from reality that both afford. In her spare time, she knits poorly, takes out-of-focus pictures, runs from spiders, and grows weeds in the dirt. Her husband laughs at and with her every chance he gets. Together they live with a tortoise-shell cat named Whiskey, and dream impossible dreams.
- Author(s)Shelton Keys Dunning
- PublisherOldewolff Prints
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOldewolff Prints
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.