All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe trouble with Jack was that he didn't listen to anyone. He didn't even listen to me, his girlfriend. That's why I was standing on Hutton Moor holding a bunch of flowers. There was a small card attached to them that said, Miss You, Jodie XXXX. I had tears in my eyes. Jack Berry loved to cycle on the moors. One day he went out on his own and didn't come back. A year later his girlfriend, Jodie, is still missing him. On the anniversary of his death, odd things begin to happen. She hears his ring tone. Then, at a bike race, Jodie catches a glimpse of someone wearing Jack's customised cycling jacket. His cycling bag is left on his best friend's bike. Is Jodie about to find out what really happened to Jack? This tightly-wrought mystery story is written by master of suspense, Anne Cassidy. *Help Key Stage 3 students move from Level 4c to Level 4a in reading. *Support comprehension with the atmospheric, age-appropriate illustrations. *Encourage shared and guided reading using the ready-made tasks and discussion points on the activity pages at the back of the book. * Suitable for Key Stage 3 students with a reading age of 10 years and above.
- Author(s)Anne Cassidy
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleRead On
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollins Educational
- Weight140 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Series Edited byNatalie Packer
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.