About this product
- DescriptionFor Nadine Rostraver, fourth grade means peer pressure and new social rules she hadnt anticipated. For one thing, girls arent supposed to hang out with boys anymore. So where does that leave Nadine and her best friend Nick? Then Summer Crawford arrives at Upper Springville Elementary and Nadines life goes from bad to worse! Nadine loses her job as the art editor on the class newspaper The Springville Spark and gets in some serious trouble with her teacher, Mr. Allen. But Summer is a free spirit who marches to her own beat. Slowly Nadine realizes that life can be a lot more fun if you call your own tune. Together Nadine, Nick, and Summer decide breaking the rules is sometimes the best thing you can do. Especially when the rules dont allow you to be yourself.
- Author(s)Leslie Bulion
- PublisherPeachtree Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachtree Publishers
- Weight218 g
- Width154 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.