All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSadie Middleton and her grandmother, Gigi, enter to win an all-expenses-paid trip for two to the Kilts and Quilts retreat in the Scottish Highlands, but their victory feels hollow after Gigi passes away. Sadie hesitantly takes the trip to Gandiegow alone. There she meets a charming circle of quilters - and a man who brings a smile back to her face. Ross Armstrong, newly single, was looking forward to sowing some wild oats, but that plan goes out the window when he meets Sadie, and a surprising spark is lit. But Sadie has a secret that just might change everything.
- Author BiographyPatience Griffin is the author of the Kilts and Quilts novels, including The Accidental Scot, Some Like It Scottish, and Meet Me in Scotland. She grew up in a small town along the Mississippi River. She has a master s degree in nuclear engineering but spends her days writing stories about hearth and home and dreaming about the fictional small town of Gandiegow, Scotland.
- Author(s)Patience Griffin
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight182 g
- Width107 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $28.84New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.83
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $92.43
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.