All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis fourth edition of the classic guide for every user of gas chromatographic instrumentation is w updated to include such new topics as fast GC using narrow, short columns, electronic pressure control, and basic aspects of quantitative gas chromatography. The author shares his many years of experience in technical support for gas chromatography users, addressing the most common problems, questions and misconceptions in capillary gas chromatography. He structures and presents the material in a concise and practical manner, suitable even for the most inexperienced user without any detailed kwledge of chemistry or chromatography. For lab technicians in chemistry, analytical, food, medicinal and environmental chemists, pharmaceutists.
- Author BiographyDean Rood is now an independent consultant after working as the Manufacturing Engineering Manager at the capillary GC column manufacturing facility of Agilent Technologies in Folsom California. Prior to holding this position, Dean was an Applications and Technical Support Chemist for 11 years. Dean has presented over 500 classes, seminars and papers on GC and related chromatographic techniques. He is an Associate Editor of the Journal of Chromatographic Science, co-writes the monthly column on GC Troubleshooting and Problem Solving, and has authored numerous papers and book chapters on analytical chromatography. Prior to joining the former J&W Scientific in 1987, Dean was an analytical chemist at the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Illinois. Dean received a BS in chemistry from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign in 1983.
- Author(s)Dean Rood
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication06/06/2007
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight718 g
- Width177 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.