All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis story of Santa Claus in his own words will delight children and grown-ups everywhere. Filled with magical star-dusted anecdotes and Santa's fond memories of the feast of light, this precious book is a reminder of the deeper meaning of Christmas and of the grandeur of those gifts that one can neither buy r touch. Clement Clarke Moore's ' Twas the Night Before Christmas , the story of the Grinch, a loving introduction to Mrs. Claus, and a retelling of the first creche set up by St. Francis of Assisi are some of the delightful tales that radiate the spirit of wonder and kindness contained within these pages.
- Author BiographyMitch Finley is an award-winning freelancewriter. He is the author of Everybody Has a Guardian Angel, The Joy of Being Catholic, The Rosary Handbook, TheSeekers Guide to Saints, and Your Family in Focus. His awards includethe Excellence in Writing Award from the American Society of Journalists and Authors, and awards from the Washington Press Association, the Catholic Press Association of the United States and Canada, and the National Federation of Press Women.He lives in Spokane, Washington.
- Author(s)Mitch Finley,Santa Claus
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Note15 b/w photos, 25 b/w Illus & 5 Line Drawings
- Weight68 g
- Width114 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.