Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.65Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.46
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
About this product
- DescriptionCONCERNING THE CLIMATE CHANGE MYTH: During the September 16, 2015 GOP presidential debate one of the candidates said something that I hadn't thought of on this climate change thing. I'm paraphrasing but he basically said as I understood it that if the liberals succeeded in taxing businesses and raising a lot of money, it wouldn't actually be spent on protecting the climate. They would find a way to use that money to grow government and finance even more social programs. So, that got me to thinking about this whole climate change matter. The liberals are well aware and kws that giving out goodies is the only thing keeping them in power, so w it all makes sense to me with money getting tight new ways to squeeze the tax payers must be found. And what better way than insanely pushing climate change as a secret cash cow that will keep liberalism fed. Who can argue against a more healthy and safer climate? Now, it is all coming into focus and making sense to me on what is really going on, here. When has liberals ever put the health and survival of this great nation above grabbing and keeping power, If that was so in my view they wouldn't be hell bent on taxing and spending this nation out of existence, duh. SIRMANS LOG: 17 SEPTEMBER 2015, 1302 HOURS. ADD ON #2 This writer believes African Americans will never support Trump on a large scale. I believe Trump has a good chance of doing very well with all mirities except African Americans. My reasoning for believing this is African Americans in my view have never shed its slave dependency mentality. Due to this dependency mentality in my view African Americans see the Democratic Party as its livelihood provider instead of feeling responsible for its own survival as individuals and as a community. And that loyalty bond can't be broken its like a child's dependency on its parents for survival. The only way this locked-in dependency can be shed or overcome is for African Americans to be forced to stand on there own two feet. But, our destructive liberal created welfare state will never force anyone to be truly responsible and accountable let alone be forced to stand on there own two feet. SIRMANS LOG: 29 AUGUST 2015, 2306 HOURS. THERE IS AN OLD SAYING: No guts. No glory. This writer for one is so glad to see someone come along that in a positive manner takes this saying to heart, because that is what it is going to take to defeat liberalism, which has all but totally destroyed this great nation. In free societies only a true free market place ecomy can keep liberalism at bay and under control, unlike in an authoritarian society that uses the iron fist to control liberalism. Almost every crime or vice imaginable in the USA is running rampant and the law can't even keep drugs out of the prisons let alone stop hardly anything else. The most powerful thing in a free society is t the law but a true free market place ecomy. The USA ecomy today is t real or true but a phony weak P.... A true free market place ecomy can't exist with any kind of forced government wage or price control in effect; anything else is phony and unreal, period. Before you can get control over culture rot, moral decay, crime, vice, and the like's first liberalism must be faced down and subdued. Right w in the USA liberalism is out of control. And the only way to save the great USA is to get liberalism back under control by repealing the 1938 minimum wage law. Fiddling with the tax system or anything else is an exercise in futility; liberalism will see this great country in hell first before it will slacken its death grip on this great nation. SIRMANS LOG: 21 AUGUST 2015, 1555 HOURS.
- Author(s)Freddie L Sirmans Sr
- PublisherFreddie L Sirmans
- Date of Publication21/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFreddie L Sirmans
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.