All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers deal-makers techniques to access mutually beneficial solutions that cant make their way to the bargaining table without a cooperative strategy that enables the parties to together with mutual benefit and success.
- Author BiographyKeld Jensen is founder and CEO of MarketWatch Centre for Negotiation A/S, a consulting and training organization that has worked with private industry and governmental bodies in Europe, Asia, North America, and Africa. His company has subsidiaries in Singapore and the U.K. A former Chairman of the Centre for Negotiation at the Copenhagen Business School, he teaches Business Administration, Management, and International Negotiation. He also teaches at other prominent Executive MBA schools worldwide as a guest lecturer including the Thunderbird School of Global Management (Phoenix, AZ), where he co-directs the eMBA program on negotiation. He is a frequent media commentator in Europe and the United States and blogs regularly at Forbes.com.
- Author(s)Keld Jensen
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight583 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.