All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis title pulls together the most powerful 'truths' that encourage you to focus on doing what is really necessary. The 'truth by truth' format is in short and easy to digest chapters that make it quick and easy to find the advice that will make all the difference to your productivity.
- Author BiographyMark Fritz is the founder of Procedor, a company focused on two main areas -- personal effectiveness (leading yourself) and leadership effectiveness (leading others) -- and provides consulting, training and coaching/mentoring services to companies throughout the world. He is an associate of Ashbridge College and a visiting professor at the HEC in France, at the Insitutio de Empressa in Spain and IFL -- Stockholm School of Economics in Sweden. He is also author of Time to Get Started (Proecdor Publications).
- Author(s)Mark Fritz
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight232 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.