All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKEA's products are a staple feature of households all over the globe, from China to Sweden. Surprisingly, the firm has escaped any sort of moral scrutiny or serious examination how it unpacked its global empire over 2 decades years. In The Truth about IKEA, insider Johan Stenebo reveals for the first time in close-up detail the brilliance of the flatpack giant as well as where it cut corners: fell short of its green ideals, the nepotism and murky financial dealings behind Sweden's iconic flat-pack export. Casting an insider's eye over the practical application of the 'IKEA philosophy,' Stenebo cast a fascinating light inside this successful profit machine, and how Ingvar Kamprad became the world's richest man.
- Author BiographyJohan Stenebo was a key IKEA director for over twenty years and one of the closest collaborators of Ingvar Kamprad, IKEA's billionaire founder and his family. In this book, he argues that Kamprad is secretly the world's richest man, richer than Bill Gates.
- Author(s)Johan Stenebo
- PublisherGibson Square Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGibson Square Books Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.