All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do so many people w believe in conspiracy theories, and what is the evidence to support them? What is the meaning of the many prophecies which say that we are w in a 'New Era' of massive change? Why is there such huge but officially undeclared interest in pararmal phemena from authorities and religions? How does all of this tie together and explain the agendas of control and surveillance in the West? The Truth Agenda explores some of the most famous unexplained mysteries and global cover-ups of recent history, including UFOs, pyramids, psychic phemena, visions of the future and ancient prophecies, and investigates their connection to famous conspiracy theories concerning the Moon landings, 9/11, the New World Order and claims that the world is covertly run by a powerful ruling elite. Leading mysteries researcher Andy Thomas pulls these many threads together in a refreshingly accessible and stimulating overview, addressing the issues in a credible analysis which suggests that the world we live in may be very different to the manipulated picture presented by governments and the mainstream media. Many people believe that a secret global cabal is anticipating some kind of imminent huge change, based on ancient prophecies, and that it has been implementing a regime of draconian restrictions by nefarious means to ensure it retains its control throughout. Is a spiritual and philosophical revolution about to transform this situation, however, and if so what part can we all play in it..? This full-colour, high quality production, by rewned mysteries researcher Andy Thomas, includes nearly 200 photographs and has been widely acclaimed as the best guide of its kind. This latest third edition is fully updated and expanded with new material, including an extra Appendix chapter.
- Author BiographyAndy Thomas is one of Britain's leading authors and lecturers on unexplained mysteries and global cover-ups and is author of many books, including Conspiracies: The Facts - the Theories - The Evidence, and Vital Signs, which has been widely described as the definitive guide to the crop circle controversy and was nominated for Kindred Spirit magazine's Best Book award. The Truth Agenda has been acclaimed as the best available overview of paranormal mysteries and conspiracies. Andy has written articles for many publications, and regularly contributes to Nexus Magazine. He is also author of several books about his historical birth town of Lewes in East Sussex, England. A very active lecturer, Andy is renowned for giving striking live presentations, and speaks extensively across Britain and in many parts of the world, including America, Australia, Brazil, Peru and various European countries. He is also co-presenter of The Glastonbury Symposium, one of the UK's longest-running and largest annual alternative conferences, as well as being co-founder of the Changing Times group, which holds regular events on alternative views and truth issues. Andy has made numerous radio and TV appearances, including UK television spots on BBC 1's The One Show, Channel 4's Richard and Judy, ITV's GMTV, BBC 2's Esther, and Sky 1's Pineapple Dance Studios, and he has featured in many programmes in countries across the globe.
- Author(s)Andy Thomas
- PublisherVital Signs Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVital Signs Publishing
- Content Note199 full colour photos
- Weight1000 g
- Width160 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statementexpanded & updated third edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.