All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe popular and bitter attacks on Christianity continue to escalate in the form of national bestsellers such as The God Delusion, Letter to a Christian Nation, and others. Given the momentum these new atheists have gained, it seems as though they are making a powerful case against Christianity. How can those who are believers respond? In The Truth Behind the New Atheism, author David Marshall examines the wrong concepts of God that are being promoted today. Among the questions he deals with are... Is the God of the Bible a cruel savage? Has science refuted the Christian faith? Has the Bible hurt the human race? Is the Christian life based on thing more than blind faith? As he refutes the critics, Marshall offers powerful arguments in defense of Christianity-arguments that will enable readers to respond to this new confusion with great confidence and biblical accuracy.
- Author BiographyDavid Marshall is the founder and director of the Kuai Mu Institute for Christianity and World Cultures, and the author of four books, including The Truth About Jesus and the Lost Gospels, as well as Why the Jesus Seminar Can't Find Jesus and Grandma Marshall Could. David and his family live near Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)David Marshall
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.