All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionYou don't have to be a teacher to love this book. From college professors to auto mechanics - both male and female - the reaction to The Truth Is...Confessions and Tips from an Elementary School Teacher has been the same: It made me laugh, cry, and think. The author, Rebecca Thomas, shares her 28 year journey through the public school system and all of the unexpected situations that she encounters along the way. Everyone has in some way been influenced by a teacher and so everyone can relate to confessions in this book. Read The Truth Is...Confessions and Tips from an Elementary School Teacher to gain an insight into the world of teaching that you may never have considered. The truth is...you'll be glad you did!
- Author BiographyRebecca Thomas taught in the public schools for twenty-eight years and found that the greatest tool she had as an educator was humor. She received awards for creative ideas she implemented in her classroom, and helped raise state math test scores by developing a teaching system that included original songs, movement, activities, and a 100 square foot math mat coordinate grid. She named this system Academics through Music and now uses it when she visits schools with her in-school field trips. Seeing how the U.S. schools were changing and how teachers had little to no say about what was happening, Rebecca felt she could do more good for educators, students, and parents if she left the public school system and worked to develop and share her teaching methods, and also to write a book about the sad changes that are taking place in the public schools. Rebecca lives in a small town outside of Orlando, Florida where she teaches and also writes fun educational materials that can be found on her website at www.msthomaspresents.com .
- Author(s)Rebecca a Thomas
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.