Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.99+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.49Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by colin9184
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionNeil Gaiman's award-winning vells The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains is a haunting story of family, the otherworld, and a search for hidden treasure, and was serialised on BBC Radio 4's Book at Bedtime in November 2015. 'Gaiman's achievement is to make the fantasy world seem true' (The Times). Neil Gaiman is the bestselling author of The Ocean at the End of the Lane and the epic American Gods, whose storytelling genius will appeal to fans of J.K. Rowling and George R.R. Martin. The text of The Truth Is a Cave in the Black Mountains was first published in the collection Stories: All New Tales (Headline, 2010). This gorgeous full-colour illustrated book version was born of a unique collaboration between writer Neil Gaiman and artist Eddie Campbell, who brought to vivid life the characters and landscape of Gaiman's story. In August 2010, The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains was performed in the concert hall of the Sydney Opera House to a sell-out crowd - Gaiman read his tale live as Campbell's magnificent artwork was presented, scene by scene, on large screens. Narrative and art were accompanied by live music composed and performed especially for the story by the FourPlay String Quartet.
- Author BiographyNeil Gaiman is the author of over thirty acclaimed books and graphic novels for adults and children, including AMERICAN GODS, STARDUST, CORALINE and THE GRAVEYARD BOOK. His most recent novel for adults, THE OCEAN AT THE END OF THE LANE was highly acclaimed, appeared on the hardback and paperback Sunday Times bestseller lists and won several awards, including being voted Book of the Year in the National Book Awards 2013: 'Some books you read. Some books you enjoy. But some books just swallow you up, heart and soul' Joanne Harris. The recipient of numerous literary honours, Neil Gaiman's work has been adapted for film, television and radio. He has written scripts for Doctor Who, collaborated with authors and illustrators including Terry Pratchett, Dave McKean and Chris Riddell, and THE SANDMAN is established as one of the classic graphic novels. As George R R Martin says: 'There's no one quite like Neil Gaiman.' Originally from England, Neil Gaiman now lives in America.
- Author(s)Neil Gaiman
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight450 g
- Width206 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.