All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith thousands of children diagsed every year with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, kwn cause, and kwn cure, parents are left searching for the best ways to help their children. While there is ample support information available, understanding how to help a child with ADHD can feel like maneuvering an endless maze. Some days we feel like we have hit a roadblock and we have to turn in ather direction and other days, it feels like we are making progress. Beyond day to day challenges, the emotional impact on a child with ADHD can be monumental and parents want to kw two things: How do I help my child feel better? How do I kw if I am making the best choices to support my child? The Truth Maze-Unraveling ADHD and Believing in Your Child s Gifts explains how to unravel the symptoms associated with ADHD first, by understanding what drives behavior and then, by offering specific skill building techniques, so that both parents and children can stop feeling powerless. Author, Kristin Blair Wnuk, Ph.D., Life Coach, and Energetic Intuitive, searched for her own answers to help her child with ADHD. As she took this journey, she kept returning to the association between the mind and body and the powerful connection between physical and emotional functioning. As children feel better, they become better equipped to navigate the challenges associated with ADHD. The Truth Maze-Unraveling ADHD and Believing in Your Child s Gifts reveals how to: Resolve negative feelings Build a strong foundation for communication Strengthen negotiation Enhance reasoning skills Develop strong character traits Interpret lying and other destructive behaviors Create a sense of personal empowerment Improve academic performance Understand purpose Help children feel good about who they are This book does t delve into pharmacologic treatment, supplementation, or other such topics related to ADHD. Instead, it provides a comprehensive framework for developing the skills to create a solid foundation for forward progress in the management of ADHD symptoms.
- Author BiographyKristin Blair Wnuk, Ph.D., is a Life Coach, Energetic Intuitive, and author of the book, Action for Life! 12 Secrets for Creating Your Best Life. She has a BSBA from the University of Florida and additional degrees in metaphysical studies, including a Doctor of Philosophy in Holistic Life Coaching. She and her husband have three children and live in North Carolina.
- Author(s)Kristin Blair Wnuk Ph D
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width142 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.