All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionTarot cards have captivated seekers of the truth since the 15th century. Whether used for self-development or meditation, these fascinating cards can hone your intuition and enhance your understanding of the many influences affecting your life. Beautifully illustrated in a vibrant, modern style, yet faithful to the Tarot's traditions, the specially commissioned deck of 78 Tarot cards in this kit contains 22 Major Arcana cards and 56 Mir Arcana ones. Interpreting the cards is made simple and enlightening by the accompanying book, Understanding the Tarot , which includes fascinating information on the history of the Tarot, in-depth commentaries on each card and practical advice on how to use the cards in layouts. The Truth-Seeker's Tarot is the ideal gift for anyone interested in improving their self-kwledge and boosting their self-empowerment.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Fontana has a Ph.D. in Psychology and is a Visiting Professor at Liverpool John Moores University, as well as being a Chartered Psychologist and fellow of the British Psychological Society. Many of his successful books, including The Secret Language of Symbols and the best-selling Learn to Meditate (both DBP), have been translated into more than 25 languages.
- Author(s)David Fontana
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication09/10/2008
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Weight602 g
- Width135 mm
- Height183 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sylvie Daigneault
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and 78 Cards
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.