All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you don t kw what the Bible says or what it says about you, you ll fall prey to deception. This inspiring book describes how to effectively interpret the Bible. It s t meant to be controversial; however, it will be contrary to many religious teachings you have ever heard. Yet it is my responsibility to teach. It is t my intention to do a comprehensive study of the Bible. Religious ideas about Scriptures have held the body of Christ in bondage because the enemy has perverted their minds to the great truths in the word of God. The enemy steals what you do t understand. God designed His word to give you everything for life and godliness. His word works and kws time or distance. This book will shed light on the real meaning of many misunderstood scriptures in the Bible by rightly dividing the word of God.
- Author BiographyMary Taylor born in Chicago, Illinois, author and Bible teacher for over 12 years earned a bachelor s degree in Electrical Engineering and masters in Business Administration. Her passion is prayer and teaching the practical truths of God s Word.
- Author(s)Mary Taylor
- Date of Publication07/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight159 g
- Width147 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.