All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKlaus Berger offers a clearly written and highly understandable introcuction to the controversy surrounding the Dead Sea Scrolls. He insightfully examines the relationship between the Judaism of the Qumran community and Christianity in its formative period. The picture that emerges proves to be interesting and provocative. An ideal starting point for the nspecialist, this book provides basic and reliable information about the Dead Sea Scrolls and their magnificance for Christianity.
- Author BiographyKlaus Berger is Professor of New Testament at the University of Heidelberg in Germany. The author of numerous publications, he is an authority in the field of early Christian origins.
- Author(s)Klaus Berger
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitlePrinceton Theological Dead Sea Scrolls Project S.
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight10 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine206 mm
- Translated byJames S. Currie
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.