All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou kw what is seldom talked about? That sometimes parenting is just plain difficult. How are we really supposed to kw what to do in every situation? We want our children to turn out happy and amazing and we want to have done a good job parenting. But how? Christine Rich Hanson, teacher and coach to thousands of dance students, understands and has the proven and easy Hanson Parenting Method to share with you. You will be stunned to find that the Hanson Method is a departure from conventional parenting and therefore the very reason that you will get results and your child will grow into being an amazing person on every level. Kwn as the Child Whisperer and Parent Liberator, Christine Rich Hanson shares that t only is the secret to parenting success easy, but making a few simple changes to your approach will produce ermous results leading you and your child to the best life possible. You will learn: -The 3 Core Principles to parenting...use them and you cant fail -The proven Six Steps to Sanity technique to succeed with a child -The toolkit needed to become the parent that can raise a champion child in life or dance -The seven Wounded Parenting Styles that cause stress to you and your child -How punishments never work for you or your child and what to do instead Parenting is hard for everyone and while body wants to talk about how overwhelmed they are, Christine Rich Hanson t only talks about it but shares experiences from over 25 years with every type of child and parent imaginable in an easy to understand book. Packed with stories from the dance studio hallways, whether your child is in ballet, sports or academics, having a successful, amazing child is t hard, it's just unfortunately uncommon. The Hanson Parenting Method works for everyone and produces instant results. Children have a special gift to share with the world. You will find out how to facilitate that.
- Author BiographyChristine Rich Hanson has taught dance to thousands of children over 25 years and amassed volumes of notes while observing children and parents. Working with children from age 2 to college age as a teacher and a life coach, Christine's in-the-field understanding and insights have taken her book, The Truth About Amazing Kids beyond psychology or therapy using easy-to-follow advice. As part of her Hanson Method, she has identified seven Wounded Parenting Styles that drive the corresponding seven Hollow Child Behaviors. This discovery explains the unintentional drama and tension between parents and children. Her book provides proven solutions that, over the years, have earned Christine the title: Child Whisper, Parent Liberator. Using her three Core Principles and Six Steps to Sanity you can nurture your child to be all they can be: AMAZING! Pick up a copy of her book today and join her in the Child-Parent Revolution!
- Author(s)Christine Rich Hanson
- PublisherBtb Publishing
- Date of Publication03/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBtb Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.