All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Truth About Cancer educates children about cancer in a very honest, lighthearted, and inspiring way. It speaks to children about what cancer is, how it is treated, and the effect it can have on someone's life. After reading this book, it is my hope that children will longer be afraid of cancer and come to have a better understanding of it.
- Author(s)Kelly Strenge
- PublisherTate Publishing Company
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.