The Truth about Creating Brands People Love by Donna D Heckler, Brian D Till (Paperback / softback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.24Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $8.95+ AU $5.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by loveabookstore-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBranding: secrets revealed, best practices explained, pitfalls exposed! The truth about positioning brands and developing brand meaning The truth about brands as corporate profit drivers The truth about advertising, pricing, segmentation, and more Simply the best thinking the truth and thing but the truth This book reveals the 51 bite-size, easy-to-use techniques for building great brands and keeping them great. I recommend this punchy, provocative book that uses vivid case studies to remind us of 51 truths about brands. DAVID AAKER, Vice-Chairman, Prophet and Author of Building Strong Brands and Spanning Silos
- Author BiographyDr. Brian D. Till is the Steber Professor of Marketing and Chair of the Marketing Department at Saint Louis University. He holds a B.S. in Advertising and an M.B.A. from the University of Texas at Austin. His Ph.D. is from the University of South Carolina. At Saint Louis University, he teaches primarily marketing strategy and advertising courses to M.B.A. students. His research is in the areas of celebrity endorsements, associative learning, and brand equity. He has published in Journal of Advertising, Journal of Advertising Research, Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Consumer Marketing, Journal of Current Issues and Research in Advertising, Sport Marketing Quarterly, Journal of Product & Brand Management, and Psychology & Marketing. Dr. Till serves on the editorial review boards of Journal of Advertising and Psychology & Marketing. Prior to his university career, Dr. Till worked in brand management at Purina. He continues to serve as a marketing strategy and advertising consultant. Previous clients include Energizer, Monsanto, AT&T, Boa Construction, Charter Communication, Concordia Publishing House, Squeaky Clean Car Wash, and Medicine Shoppe International. He is active in the community, with recent nonprofit board appointments with the Stella Maris Child Center (where he recently completed four years as board president) and Forest ReLeaf of Missouri. Dr. Till is also a founding principal of the Brand Cartography Group, a market research firm that specializes in research designed to provide strategic insight into the structure of brands. Dr. Till is single, and in his free time enjoys travel, his historic home, and outdoor activities such as running, flying, and motorcycle riding. Donna Heckler is the Brand Strategy Lead for Monsanto, where she leads the company in its brand building and brand portfolio management. Ms Heckler has a B.A. in Zoology from DePauw University and an M.B.A. in Marketing from Indiana University. Ms. Heckler has provided strategic brand guidance for a variety of firms. She has worked for Energizer Batteries to lead brand efforts both domestically and internationally. She led the brand marketing domestically and internationally for a division of Cardinal Health. She also led brand activities for Kimball Office. Ms. Heckler had a brand strategy consulting firm for a number of years, where she supported such clients as The Clorox Company, Emerson Electric, Maritz, Inc., The American Red Cross, and Ralston Purina. Ms. Heckler is actively involved in the community and supports a number of art institutions. She currently serves on the Alumni Board for the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University. She is a board member for the Center for Brand Leadership and The International Institute of Greater St. Louis. She also sits on the Alumni Board for Indiana University. Ms. Heckler loves traveling, experiencing new cultures, and art. An avid animal lover, she lives with two cats Honey and Muffin.
- Author(s)Brian D Till,Donna D Heckler
- PublisherFT Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleTruth About...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFT Press
- Weight363 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.