All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of short stories by Christopher Torockio.
- Author BiographyCHRISTOPHER TOROCKIO is the author of the novel Floating Holidays and a previous collection of stories, Presence. His fiction has appeared in The Antioch Review, Denver Quarterly, The Gettysburg Review, The Iowa Review, New Orleans Review, Willow Springs, and many other publications. He holds an M.F.A from the University of Pittsburgh and a Ph.D. from Western Michigan University, and has received grants and fellowships from the Connecticut Commission on the Arts and the North Carolina Arts Council, among others. A native of Pittsburgh, he now lives in Connecticut with his wife and son and teaches creative writing at Eastern Connecticut State University.
- Author(s)Christopher Torockio
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight408 g
- Width133 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.