All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChogyam Trungpa's in-depth exploration of the Four Noble Truths--the foundational Buddhist teaching about the origin of suffering and its cessation--emphasizes their profound relevance t just as an inspiration when we set out on the path, but at every other moment of our lives as well, showing how we can join view (intellectual understanding) of the teaching with practical application in order to interrupt suffering before it arises.
- Author BiographyChOgyam Trungpa (1940-1987)--meditation master, teacher, and artist--founded Naropa University in Boulder, Colorado, the first Buddhist-inspired university in North America; the Shambhala Training program; and an international association of meditation centers known as Shambhala International. He is the author of numerous books including Shambhala: The Sacred Path of the Warrior, Cutting Through Spiritual Materialism, and The Myth of Freedom.
- Author(s)Chogyam Trungpa
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.