All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tudor period is regarded by many as England A|s golden age, and still casts a spell over the public imagination. Whether it A|s the glittering rule of Elizabeth, the ruthless power of her father Henry VIII, or the bloody and radical reign of Mary, the Tudors remain the most fascinating English dynasty. Richard Rex looks at how the public and private lives of the Tudors were inextricably linked, and how each Tudor monarch exuded charisma and danger in equal measure.
- Author BiographyRichard Rex is Director of Studies in History at Queens A| College, Cambridge. He has written and researched extensively on Tudor England and his other books include Henry VIII: The Tudor Tyrant, Elizabeth I: Fortune A|s Bastard?, Henry VIII & the English Reformation and The Lollards. He lives in Cambridge with his wife and five sons.
- Author(s)Richard Rex
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note141
- Weight272 g
- Width124 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.