All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding contributions from ted international scholars, this collection of papers provides a strong theoretical and empirical underpinning for the discussion of major public policy issues facing Turkey today. Matters addressed include: * determinants of growth and productivity * education and human capital accumulation * income inequality * corporate control and government * performance of the government sector * impact of major public policy issues on the future growth prospects of the Turkish ecomy. This volume relates the impact of major public policy issues on the future growth prospects of the Turkish ecomy. At a time when Turkey is currently attempting to gain membership to the European Union, this pertinent reference questions whether the country's ecomy is in fact ready for EU accession and membership.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note78 black & white tables, 33 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAlpay Filiztekin,Sumru G. Altug
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.