Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionIn this sequel to his acclaimed biography, Ataturk, Mango provides a rich portrait, tracing the republic's development since the death of its founder and bringing to life the Turkish people and their vibrant society. 32 illustrations, 5 maps.
- Author(s)Andrew Mango
- PublisherOverlook Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2004
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOverlook Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width164 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.