All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the twentieth century begins in Italy, an ambitious young writer and artist is aroused by the aggressive writings of a futurist poet. Both were fascinated by modern techlogies and disgusted with a culture that was stuck in the past. Together they created the Futurist movement, the first Italian modern art movement which eventually expanded into all the fine and performing arts.
- Author BiographyThe Author: William B. Schafer, M.D., a retired pediatrician, has published in medical journals and his local newspaper. While he acquired his Master of Arts degree in painting, he developed an interest in the fanciful exploits of the Futurists in the arts and literature and their significance to modernity.
- Author(s)William B Schafer
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleAmerican University Studies, Series 20: Fine Arts
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1995
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight480 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.