Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake the turning, and walk the unlikely road. A voice. And five dissimilar people knew they were summoned to obey. Against all earthly logic, it carried a divine command and their unforeseen meeting would result in a challenge to the cultural direction of the nation and wage war against the most powerful and influential industry in North America.A message. One that asks for a single personal response a response that can unveil a new realm of moral responsibility and hope. The media frenzy places a spotlight on kwing and doing the will of God. How will the group be able to stand against the swelling powers of darkness and greed vying to crush their message of hope?Can they really hear the voice of God? Prepare your heart to hear from God; download devotionals and audio teaching at www.TheTurningBook.com.
- Author BiographyT. DAVIS BUNN, a native of North Carolina, has lived in Europe for thirty-five years. Davis academic background includes degrees in psychology and economics from Wake Forest University and a master s degree in finance from the City University of London. Fluent in three languages, he has travelled extensively in Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Davis enjoys a particularly strong following in the inspirational market, often ranking on the Christian Booksellers Association bestseller lists. He has collaborated with Janette Oke, one of the leading names in Christian publishing, on a series of novels. Davis is a New York Times Bestselling author and has garnered a number of industry honors, including three Christy Awards for excellence in historical and suspense fiction.Davis teaches in the Creative Writing Programme at the University of Oxford, where he holds an appointment as a Core Lecturer in the subject of fiction. He splits his time between Oxford and Florida with his wife Isabella.
- Author(s)Davis Bunn
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $72.34New
- AU $28.99New
- AU $16.49New
- AU $12.89Used
- AU $79.87New
- AU $18.82New
- AU $113.79New
- AU $22.53New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $28.99
- AU $13.82Trending at AU $16.49
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.87
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $22.59
- AU $17.03Trending at AU $20.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.