All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNever rob a Magi's tower unless you're willing to face the consequences. Vie kws the job's dangerous: the Apocryptein is the most secure tower in the city of Reservwyresport. Then again, the thief possesses a little magic of her own, and the payoff seems worth the risk. Lord Sesellebach tel Haphenasis, warden of the Apocryptein, is t a forgiving man. Finding a short, skinny woman looting his tower, the Magi's reaction is predictably volatile-and a volatile mage is a destructive mage, even if he should kw better. Thief and Magi survive their encounter, but the Apocryptein isn't so lucky. The tower lies in ruins, its destruction releasing twelve unimaginably powerful beings into the world. Left loose, the Twelve Cataclysms will lay waste to the world. Someone's got to stop them, and the ruling Magi feels it's only just that the task should fall to those who released them. Neither Vie r Haphenasis agree, but the matter's out of their hands. That the two would rather kill each other than cooperate is, as far as their judges are concerned, of great importance.
- Author BiographyAfter mounting his horse, Rob Queen set out to travel the world. He currently is living, which is all anyone can hope for.
- Author(s)Robert W Queen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date03/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.90Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.