All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you ready for rodeos, road trips down Route 66, and more? That's Christmas, Oklahoma-style, with magical crystal bridges, a cowboy (and girl) museum, reconstructed Native American dwellings, outlaw hideouts, and cool dune buggy rides. And don't forget the mistletoe--Oklahoma's floral emblem. What a happy way to spend a holiday!
- Author BiographyTammi Sauer is the author of Bawk and Roll and the bestselling Chicken Dance and Cowboy Camp (Sterling). She is an active blogger (tammisauer.com) and highly involved in the children's writer community, in addition to being a great promoter of her own books. Tammi has worked as a teacher and library media specialist and now lives in Oklahoma with her husband and their two children.California native Victoria Hutto fell in love with the culture, history, scenery, and people of her adopted home of Oklahoma, where she has lived for the last 15 years. Hutto graduated from the California School of Arts and Crafts in Oakland, CA. Her work has appeared in museums, art galleries, and other sources of fine arts. Visit Victoria online at victoriahutto.com.
- Author(s)Tammi Sauer
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTwelve Days of Christmas in America
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width226 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Victoria Hutto
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.