The Twenty-First Century City: Resurrecting Urban America by Stephen Goldsmith (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 7 Feb
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hopeful glimpse of the city of the future-a city where less bureaucratic intervention means lower costs, safer streets, and better services. Mayor Goldsmith has proved that by using this new philosophy of urban governance-of government acting as a business and perceiving its citizens as customers-America's cities can once again buzz with the sounds of success.
- Author BiographyStephen Goldsmith, former mayor of Indianapolis, earned a reputation as one of the nation's most innovative mayors. He is a research fellow at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government, assistant professor at Indiana University's School of Public and Environmental Affairs, and chairman of the board of the Center for Civic Innovation at The Manhattan Institute. He is a lifelong resident of Indianapolis, where he lives with his wife and four children.
- Author(s)Stephen Goldsmith
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width168 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.