All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSome say that the twilight hours are the best time to enjoy a garden; a time when the spirit of the place really comes alive. It is also the time when many people pass front gardens on their return home, have a few spare minutes for garden maintenance, or want to enjoy the garden for entertaining. Full of easy maintenance advice, planting ideas for evening fragrance, colour, lighting, design, and attracting wildlife, this is a book for how people garden w. Front gardens, terraces, larger plots and containers will all be covered in an attempt to inspire everyone to transform their outdoor space into a twilight paradise.
- Author BiographyLia Leendertz is a freelance garden writer who shares an allotment with several friends near her home in Bristol. A regular contributor to The Guardian and The Telegraph, she is a long-time advocate of organic and community growing, and has written many books on the subject. She has an award-winning blog, Midnight Brambling, and was the author of My Tiny Veg Plot - the first title in Pavilion's innovative gardening series.
- Author(s)Lia Leendertz
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPavilion Books
- Content Note80 colour photographs
- Width190 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine23 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.