All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe Twilight Saga is t just a vampire tale. It is a powerful psychological thriller about deep desire, self-discovery defying misery and achieving happiness against all odds. Not only will The Twilight Mind give you fascinating psychological insights into Meyer's best-selling vels, it will entertain, educate, and empower you with the best ideas and strategies from psychology. How does psychology fit with vampires, shape-shifters and other Twilight mysteries? What powerful psychological facts do the Twilight books hide? Authentic happiness. True love. Super self-control. Mastering emotional pain. Spiritual growth. Discover the Twilight world's best mental health secrets and more - and increase your psychological power. Dr Julie-Anne Sykley is a prize-winning Australian psychologist with more than 20 years professional experience helping people from many walks of life.
- Author BiographyDr Sykley loves adventure (both outdoors and inside the imagination). A main mission in Dr Sykley's life is to deliver positive psychological messages to as many people as possible. She lives in Darwin, Australia. Dr Julie-Anne Sykley is a fully qualified psychologist in Australia and a Full Member of the Australian Psychological Society. Her qualifications include a Bachelor of Behavioural Science (with Honours) and a Doctorate in Psychology, which specialized in psychological well-being. Academic AchievementsDr Sykley excelled academically. She was awarded the prestigious Australian Psychology Prize for being the top graduate student in psychology. She spoke at the American Psychological Association Convention in New York in 2011. Dr Sykley has more than 20 years experience working as an allied health professional in the roles of psychologist, parole officer, welfare officer, counselor, and youth worker. She has helped teenagers, families, older people, mentally ill persons, traditional Aboriginal people, and violent prisoners. She has worked in hospital, community, and prison settings as well as in remote areas and the outback. She has helped people to cope with depression, anxiety, suicidal behaviour, and self-harm. She has played a chief role assessing Violent Offenders and Sex Offenders.
- Author(s)Julie-Anne Sykley
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.