All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFans of the #1 New York Times bestselling Twilight Saga will treasure this definitive official guide!
This must-have hardcover edition--the only official guide--is the definitive encyclopedic reference to the Twilight Saga and provides readers with everything they need to further explore the unforgettable world Stephenie Meyer created in Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn, With exclusive new material, character profiles, genealogical charts, maps, extensive cross-references, and much more, this comprehensive handbook is essential for every Twilight Saga fan.
- Author BiographyStephenie Meyer is the author of the #1 bestselling Twilight Saga and The Host. She graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in English literature, and she lives with her husband and three young sons in Arizona.
- Author(s)Stephenie Meyer
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication12/04/2011
- SubjectFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1057 g
- Width156 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rebecca Bradley,James Carey,Young Kim,Sarah McMenemy,Leah Palmer Preiss
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.