All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionHow well do you kw the Twilight universe - really? In her famous four-book series The Twilight Saga, author Stephenie Meyer refers to myth, music, history, literature and more. She masks numerous symbols in her romantic vampire dreamscape. The Twilight Symbols is a rich A to Z guide of symbols in the Twilight Saga that will lead you to discover whole new worlds, both real and mystical. It will delight and inform Twilight fans, symbol seekers, and the keenest literature detectives. From apples to zombies, from Forks to Rome, from round meadows to moonlit beaches to dark forests, this compelling and comprehensive sourcebook spotlights the symbols that hide and reside in the Twilight world.
- Author BiographyDr Sykley loves adventure (both outdoors and inside the imagination). A main mission in Dr Sykley's life is to deliver positive psychological messages to as many people as possible. She lives in Darwin, Australia. DR JULIE-ANNE SYKLEY is a fully qualified psychologist in Australia and a Full Member of the Australian Psychological Society. Her qualifications include a Bachelor of Behavioural Science (with Honours) and a Doctorate in Psychology, which specialized in psychological well-being. Academic Achievements Dr Sykley excelled academically. She was awarded the prestigious Australian Psychology Prize for being the top graduate student in psychology. She spoke at the American Psychological Association Convention in New York in 2011. Dr Sykley has more than 20 years experience working as an allied health professional in the roles of psychologist, parole officer, welfare officer, counselor, and youth worker. She has helped teenagers, families, older people, mentally ill persons, traditional Aboriginal people, and violent prisoners. She has worked in hospital, community, and prison settings as well as in remote areas and the outback. She has helped people to cope with depression, anxiety, suicidal behaviour, and self-harm. She has played a chief role assessing Violent Offenders and Sex Offenders.
- Author(s)Julie-Anne Sykley
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOur Street Books
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.