All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Twins' Little Sister by award-winning picture book author Hyewon Yum, being twins means having two of almost everything: two twin beds, two polka-dot dresses, two dolls. But these two little girls have only one mom. This is a big problem. Soon there will be an even bigger problem: Mom is having a baby, and the twins will have a little sister. But Mom has only two arms. Who's going to hold the baby's hand? Luckily, once the baby arrives, the twins discover the pleasures of being big sisters. They also learn that there is more than eugh love to go around. A Frances Foster Book
- Author BiographyHyewon Yum is the creator of four previous picture books: Last Night, a Fiction Honorable Mention for the Bologna Ragazzi Award and winner of the Golden Kite Award for Picture Book Illustration; There Are No Scary Wolves, winner of the Society of Illustrators' Founder's Award; The Twins' Blanket, a Junior Library Guild selection; and Mom, It's My First Day of Kindergarten!, a Kirkus Reviews Best Book of the Year. Hyewon Yum also received the Ezra Jack Keats New Illustrator Award for Mom, It's My First Day of Kindergarten! She lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Hyewon Yum
- PublisherFarrar Straus Giroux
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar Straus Giroux
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width289 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,Picture book,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.