All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe day she was born, her grandfather made her a ring of silver and a polished stone, because he loved her already. Through the years, the little girl and her grandfather share so many happy times--playing by the sea, walking in the mountains, working in his store. And when he grows sick, she takes care of him with as much love as he always showed her.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Childrens Book Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width209 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.