All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLose weight safely and quickly by converting fat into fuel! The diet itself is remarkably simple. The entire regimen has been scientifically designed to provide good nutrition in a way that will put you on track for the rest of your life. ( The Diabetic Reader). The diet designed to decrease insulin production and facilitate conversion of stored fat into burnable energy. ( Nutrition Today ). The Type 2 Diabetes Diet Book has helped millions decrease insulin production, lose weight, and conquer their 'diabesity' - and this new edition has been updated to reflect the latest advances in diabetes care. Using this guide, you can design a low-carb, low-calorie diet that helps you shed weight while controlling your diabetes. New to this edition: recipes and meal plans that reflect current nutrition research and appeal to any palate; updated ADA recommendations; detailed examination of the link between good sleep and weight loss; and, the revolutionary new medication for treating obesity. With quick-reference tables presenting the caloric, carbohydrate, fat, and protein content of common food and drinks, The Type 2 Diabetes Diet Book, Fourth Edition is the only guide you need to shed pounds safely and effectively.
- Author BiographyAbout the Authors Calvin Ezrin, M.D. FACP, FRCP is a research endocrinologist with over thirty years of experience helping patients lose weight. He is a clinical professor of medicine at UCLA and a long-standing member of the ADA and Endocrine Society. Dr.Ezrin is also the author several articles and medical textbooks. Robert E. Kowalski was a health writer and author of the number-one New York Times bestseller The 8-Week Cholesterol Cure.
- Author(s)Calvin Ezrin,Robert E. Kowalski
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteill
- Weight344 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.