All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Type B Manager, Victor Lipman offers a unique lens through which to view the challenging problems of management. While management has long been considered the realm of Type A individuals - hard-driving, competitive high achievers - all too often these high-intensity traits aren't effective when it comes to motivating your employees. Many characteristics of Type B individuals - being more relaxed, less competitive, more reflective, slower to anger - can be considered 'people skills' that better influence motivation and productivity.
- Author BiographyVictor Lipmanhas over two decades of Fortune 500 frontline and executive management experience. He s a regular contributor to Forbes and Psychology Today, and has his own consulting firm, Howling Wolf Management Training LLC.
- Author(s)Victor Lipman
- PublisherPrentice Hall Press
- Date of Publication04/08/2015
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall Press
- Weight347 g
- Width145 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.