All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn October 19, 1781, British forces laid down their arms in Yorktown, Virginia. Despite the British surrender, the American struggle to form a new nation was far from finished. War debt, rebellions, slavery, and a weak central government warned of dire times ahead. Read more about what happened when the fighting ended and the real work began.
- Author(s)Steven Otfinoski
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleFact Finders: The Story of the American Revolution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight113 g
- Width188 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.