All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe U.S. constitution was signed over two hundred years ago, and it still protects American citizens today. Using primary sources, young readers hear the story behind this American symbol from the people who were there. Engaging text, colorful photos, sidebars, and a variety of primary sources introduce readers to the U.S. constitution.
- Author(s)Kathryn Clay
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleIntroducing Primary Sources
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width198 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.