All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionKwing about horse conformation, movement and soundness is important to any horse owner, whether you are selecting a horse, judging horses, or evaluating a horse's strengths, weaknessess, and ultimate potential. The USPC Guide to Conformation, Movement and Soundness clearly explains and illustrates good, functional conformation and movement, faulty movement, conformation defects, blemishes and unsoundnesses, their causes, and how they affect the horse. This guide will be helpful to Pony Club and 4-H members, instructors, horse owners, and anyone interested in learning about evalulating horses' conformation, soundness and way of moving.The Howell Equestrian Library
- Author BiographyAbout the Author SUSAN E. HARRIS is a riding instructor, clinician, author, and artist from Cortland, New York. She has taught all seats and styles of riding, and travels nationwide and internationally to give clinics in Centered Riding and horse movement. Howell Book House publishes her classic Grooming to Win; Horse Gaits, Balance and Movement; the three USPC Manuals of Horsemanship (Basics for Beginners/D Level; Intermediate Horsemanship/C Level; and Advanced Horsemanship/B, HA, A Levels); and two other USPC Guides (Longeing and Ground Training and Bandaging Your Horse).
- Author(s)Michael Harris
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication03/09/1997
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationTN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHowell Book House Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.